Friday, July 1, 2011

Here We Go Again!

Has it really been almost six months? Sure doesn't seem like it! We have been so busy and with precious little time to be devoting to this blog, however I made myself a promise that starting July 1st (which of course would be today) I'd make a concerted effort to do better about posting. That said, I am not about to make any promises to anyone else about how often I'll find the time to update the blog!!

Things are moving right along, aside from the fact that I've not gotten a chance yet to update my website. Hopefully soon I will have added pages and a lot more information about ETI Corral 88, the farm at Rancho Indulto, new horses in training and our schedule. Thanks to everyone for hanging in there and continuing to look for blog updates. As always, please feel free to drop me an email and we'll go from there!!

~SFTS

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back ;o) Looking forward to visiting early and often ;oD

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated ~ Please be patient!
Your comments will appear as soon as possible! :)