Sunday, January 10, 2010

On To Bigger And Better Things...

...well, for now at least. And I had been doing SO well!

As you may or may not have noticed, I missed putting up a blog post for yesterday. And a couple of days before that, I only put up a quickie post to keep up with having a post for every day. Now, I do have a ton of post topics I want to cover and many are already written, just waiting there to bring to you all.

However, things are just getting so hectic around here with the impending start of the show season coupled with all of my club and committee commitments that I just do not have the time right now to devote to making sure I get this blog updated every day. So, I have decided to go on a little bit of a hiatus, without having to be concerned about the blog and therefore making things easier on myself.

Make no mistake and mark my words, I will be back. :) I just need to concentrate on making sure we have horses and riders/handlers ready to set foot in the show ring by the end of this month along with everything else on my plate with the local Equestrian Subcommittee on Parks, the ETI Corral and the Arabian Horse Association affiliate club along with the other two organizations I am involved with.

Until then, may your lives prosper and may all your rides be National Championship quality!!

~SFTS

2 comments:

  1. Hey, everyone needs a break now and then--from everything. Some blogs don't have entries for WEEKS. I have one on my Follow list that hasn't blogged for almost a year--times are tough and I don't think she even has the horse anymore.

    And it's not like you're a slacker ;o) I mean, as I asked few weeks ago, "What do you do in your spare time?"

    I've been elected chair of the California Dressage Society chapter I belong to (Inland Communities), and I'm trying to "get my head around" being chair of anything. I haven't been in charge of anything like this since I was Northern California president of a national organization of professional woman writers, artists and musicians.

    So yeah. Take some time off, and we'll be looking forward to hearing from you when you have some spare time ;o) I check Blogger Dashboard every morning, so I'll know when you're back in the saddle, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Chairmanship!! That's awesome!!

    It probably won't be for too long, I am just not able to keep up right now with a lot of posting because of so many other commitments and all the shows starting up in a few weeks.

    I might try to pop in and update with a new post every few days or so, then again there may be some weeks where I might only be able to find the time to put up one post!

    Thanks for the well wishes, all of you (including those who emailed) and I'll drop by whenever I have a few moments to put up a post!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated ~ Please be patient!
Your comments will appear as soon as possible! :)