Monday, February 6, 2012

Countdown

I survived my weekend at Horse Expo Pomona, but barely. Okay, that might be sort of an overstatement, but yesterday I seriously felt like the walking dead. A huge shoutout to Ponies For Parties out of El Monte with whom I got to spend those magical three days, thanks for the memories!! It was so much fun. Helping children experience horses and ponies has always been one of my favorite parts of my job, and this was no different.

Now we are on the countdown to our first show of the season, and I could not be more excited. While it's nothing fancy, once again we are beginning our show year with a smaller local show for our green horses and riders to gain experience, on the road to bigger events later on this year. We have several horses going, a couple to show under saddle, a Halter horse or two and others just to school and get some miles in the warm-up ring. Expect a full report Sunday evening!

I'll be signing off for now, stay tuned for more interesting, educational, entertaining and fun topics in the coming days, weeks and months. Thanks for reading.

~SFTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated ~ Please be patient!
Your comments will appear as soon as possible! :)