Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Great Beginnings

Here we are, in the middle of the third week of a new year and I had planned on writing an excellent post about a training topic for today. After a long, exhausting day and a very busy evening, needless to say I did not get around to it! But, I am being more diligent about posting. Right?

Part of that excitement I began writing about last weekend are the new clients and students who are coming into the Sunlit Farm family ~ and I do consider each and every one of them part of our extended family. We are so blessed with amazing people who believe in us, including so many former clients and students who have lined up in support...some of whom have brought horses back into training and some of whom intend to do so in the future. You ALL mean so much to us!

Our year is starting off with a bang, with our first horse show of the season now less than a month away on February 12th down in Mira Loma. This weekend I will be attending the ETI National President's Brunch; the following weekend I am judging the ACTHA Competitive Trail Challenge ride hosted by Mustang-Spirit Horse Rescue; and during the first weekend of February our Sunlit Farm and Rancho Indulto crew will be at Horse Expo Pomona for the entire event.

So with all that said, I'll be signing off for the evening. Happy trails!

~SFTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated ~ Please be patient!
Your comments will appear as soon as possible! :)