Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas ~ Happy Holidays!

As it is Christmas Day I'm just going to put up a quick, short post then get back to the day's festivities.

First off, I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Holiday season. All of us here at Sunlit Farm and our extended family are hoping for all the best to you and yours now and in the future.

Though this has been a trying year for many of us, we are also blessed with having good friends and excellent horses which makes the tough times a whole lot easier to bear. Reflecting back, we have made incredible strides and progress this year, both personally and professionally ~ which has been a very pleasant surprise.

It is my sincere hope that every one of you has had the same blessings in your lives. I know it would have been far more tough to get through 2009 without them.

In store for today after breakfast and presents, I'll be saddling up a few horses and getting some quality time on their backs. Then bundling them back up snug in their stalls and giving them a Christmas feast before heading over to a dear friend's home for a delicious Christmas dinner.

Hope your Holiday is one of the best ever!

~SFTS

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine! I'm not riding -- will have to put off my annual Christmas ride until next year -- but my guy is going to get a warm mash with apples, carrots, molasses and some crunched up candy canes, peppermint of course, as a topper. He learned to eat apples that way, adding them to his mash, so I figure he'll get a taste for peppermints the same way, one bucket at a time ;o)

    Looking forward to a happy and healthy 2010 for all, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you all and we hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated ~ Please be patient!
Your comments will appear as soon as possible! :)